Saturday, August 25, 2007

Bright lights!

Ah yes, as if stealing a Rob Thomas song title for the name of my blog wasn't enough, I've now found a reason to use a matchbox twenty song for a post title! (Which, btw, their new album will be released on October 2nd!!!)

It's no secret that I often look at the Positano web cam. As summer fades and the days get shorter, I usually only get the chance to see the sunset, nighttime, and sunrise, due to the nine hour time difference. No complaints though, the sunsets and sunrises are spectacular.

The nighttime view is uneventful, but still pretty. In recent weeks, however, somebody has been leaving a light on at the church. The positioning of the light and the web cam creates a horrible glare!!





I can't even see "my" villa!

Would somebody please turn off the lights after say...midnight perhaps? Thanks!

6 comments:

Roam2Rome said...

That's a church light staying on all night? I wonder why...

You must really like this webcam since you know how long they've left that light on! now that's love! :)

nikinpos said...

maybe I should make a catupult and go shoot out the lightbulb!

jessica said...

i have a webcam that i love to also watch of my beautiful budapest, hungary.
amazing how technology is evolving. live shots of our favorite places.

Kathy said...

Farfallina - it's not as obsessive as it sounds, really! Usually on Saturdays when I'm home doing housework, I have the webcam on my computer, so when I walk by I can look at it and wish I were there!

Nicki - please do!

Jessica - I'll have to search for that webcam...I don't think I've ever really seen Budapest!

modelbehavior said...

matchbox 20 is coming out with a new album? amazing! thanks for the info!

Kathy said...

Yep, new album...two more days!

It has 6 new songs, and the rest are greatest hits.

I'm very excited...it's been a long time!